Are you a Queensland small business that could do with some resources ($$$money) to put towards developing (or improving) your online presence?
Well, here’s some good news…..
The Queensland Government currently has a Small Business Digital Grants Program on offer. So what does this mean for your small business?
- Matched funding of up to $10 000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software, and services.
The digital technology or service must fall under one of four identified priority areas:
- Content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- Receiving payments or selling online
- Specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- Digital planning, marketing strategy development, and training.
To be eligible the business must:
- Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Be based in Queensland
- Have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last 12 calendar months
- Declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
This means that the Queensland Government could match your Queensland small business dollar for dollar, up to $10,000 to launch your business into the digital online market. This could assist your business with developing a website, upgrading your existing website, online marketing and more…..You could spend $20k on a digital marketing project and you would only be out of pocket $10k if accepted in the grant program.
If you were considering investing in digital marketing for your business, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT!!!!
The next round of grant intake is mid 2017.
More information on the grant can be found at https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/digital-grants
N Cook & Associates can assist you with growing your business. If you want to know more about the grant, would like assistance with applying for the grant, or after business advice and/or taxation services, please get in touch! email@example.com or phone 0416528902.